Chromaprint 1.1 released
A new version of Chromaprint has been released. There are a few bug fixes, fixed compilation error on OS X 10.9 and added support for compilation with libav (FFmpeg is still the preferred library to use with Chromaprint).
The official binaries have been build with FFmpeg 2.1. I have switched to a more automated build system for the binaries, so there might be new problems with them. If you find they do not work as expected, please let me know.
- Source code tarball (529.6 KB)
- Static binaries for the
Changes since version 1.0:
- Fixed potential DoS attack in fingerprint decompression code. (#6)
- Fixed invalid memory read with some fingerprinter configurations. (#5)
- Fixed compilation with clang on OS X 10.9 (#7, #9)
- Added support for audio format conversion with libav. (#2, Gordon Pettey)